CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby, baby baby

Wow this has gone by so fast I can't believe that she is almost here. I went to the doctors yesterday and I am dialated to a three. wow he said she could come anytime. I am so excited to meet her and to see what she looks like. Unlike my other pregnancies this one is different. I have gestational diabetes, never had it with the other ones, so i was put on a special diet, where I feel like I am getting jipped, I can not have chocolate! how do women get by without that. well it has been hard, but I have been strong, but I want chocolate after I have her. then I found out that I have tested positive for That strep culture, I have never had it with the other ones, But I knew I would get it cause this one is different, Oh well that one is not that bad, cause I don't have to change anything for that I just have to make sure that I get enough of the antibiotics before she is delivered. Oh well that shouldn't be too bad. I have been getting everything ready, I thought I would wait to the last minute cause I just figured if I do it too early it would make it seem like it will still be a long time before she gets here, so I am doing it now... well stay tuned for pictures of Baby Brylee when I have her. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see her, too.

danette said...

This next week is going to seems so long. I swear the last week feels like a month.

I can't wait to see her too.